Mecha Gear Laser Cut (Pt.1)

 PART ONE: Got the Laser Cut Done!


I booked a tutor and laser cutting appointment on Sunday for my design, so I can get it ready for laser cutting and just cut it right after but this basically happened. My grasshopper definitions weren't showing. I tried it over and over again, waiting for a long time for it to load and even restarting my laptop but it's just gone. I couldn't even rebuild it. Whenever I try to type a definition it won't appear on the file.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it but I installed the new update for Rhino 7 for mac over the weekend after doing the grasshopper part of my design. 


I still don't know what's wrong with my rhino so the tutor suggested to send the file to my email and open it on one of the computers. 



I did my grasshopper on one of the computers and the tutor helped me get it ready just in time for my laser appointment. 

This is the time when I realized the importance of numbering the pieces. Good thing my pieces are very distinct and the concept is fairly simple, I thought arranging it in a way I would recognize would be good enough but it wasn't lol. It's okay. 




this is with the plastic cover on


So what's next???

              for part 2 I will be adding an LED light within the connector and attaching it to the headphones I bought. 


 


Comments

Popular Posts