Mecha Gear Headphone Accessory (Final Result)

 



I have put it all together...

I bought a headphone to put the accessory on but I ended up loving it too much that I did not want to ruin it so to prevent that from happening again, I bought dollar-store headphones that are not my style type...but now I regret using the dollar store headphones because its quality is a nightmare.

(I bought this dollars store LED Light and opened it up.  it is chargeable too)





For the inbetween that holds the "wings" together... I used the "scraps" from the rest of the acrylic sheet, stacked them, and glue-gun them together. I used this clear removable/reusable tape that I bought long time ago to stick my mirror on the wall from Costco and it helped with keeping the pieces together but also being able to rearrange the design if needed. 




THIS IS BASICALLY THE ACCESSORY ASSEMBLED...








FINAL RESULTS







(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ ON ME...




Side view...









Front view ... 



In the dark...


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading ~

Comments

Popular Posts