Hybrid object

My first 6 objects:


My objects were inspired by one of the objects from the the main OBDF110 site beside the instructions of last week's instruction. (image below). It's very tentacle-y looking.

My partner on this hybrid project is Hyeyum Song. She is wonderful and sweet. 
The following image is her 6 initial objects.



  She uses Rhino 7 and unfortunately for me, I use Rhino 6 so I wasn't able to load her Rhino7 file to my Rhino 6. I just downloaded the Rhino 7 again to make it easier to create reiterations of our object.   

We chose these 2 objects from our initial objects:

Mine:

Hyeyum's:


We decided to each create hybrid objects with the combination of the 2 and just pick the best among all of them on our last meeting outside class on Friday, April 2. Also, she loaded the objects to the splicer since she's better at it than I am.

My hybrids:




Hyeyum's hybrids:



We decided to go for Hyeyum's first object since it looks like a good hybrid of both of our ideas; the twisty-ness of her object and the tentacle-like nature of mine




I enjoyed this project very much. It was really nice working with such a lovely and kind partner.



Comments

Popular Posts