Stacked Slices: Mecha-Gear Headphone Accessory



WORKSHOPPING IDEAS AND RENDERING ON RHINO 
(NOT YET ON GRASSHOPPER)

 

I was inspired by artist Yun Mago, a cyber-punk mecha gear-inspired multimedia artist. 

[This is her website portfolio : https://unit0214.com/archive ]. 

A few months ago, I became a follower of her Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/yunmago/ ). I became an instant fan of her work. 

In an interview for Elle Singapore, she said that she isn't planning to sell nor monetize her work because it ruins the fun for her and leads her down the road for validation, which I thoroughly respect.




I promise, I heart all of her posts 😭

I took the screenshot before hearting her post 💕

The wings are amazing 😍


So for this project, I wanted to create my very own accessory inspired by Miss Yun Mago's work. 

 I believe that as a character designer, I need to understand the artifacts I will be giving a character because the form of the artifact follows the function and the personality of the character. 

IDEA GENERATION




CREATING IN RHINO...

Failed attempt 











planning to use these wires for Grasshopper







GRASSHOPPER RENDERS






Comments

Popular Posts