Grasshopper : My First Definition

Hi everyone!

NGL, I am dazed and confused ... but the most important thing is that I will keep trying.


Okay, I followed thru all the tutorials, I did them and I understood how to do stuff. :>

I added notes because I use a mac and some things are slightly different plus I'm kinda very forgetful. 


Tutorial 1

 
Tutorial 2

Tutorial 3

Tutorial 4


Tutorial 5.A



Tutorial 5.B

Tutorial 6

Tutorial 7 


Tutorial 8 was about shortcuts. 



Creation Part 

I do origami as a healthy coping mechanism for my anxiety and my constant restlessness due to my recently diagnosed ADHD  and to relax my mind. 

Here are some of the origamis I've created:

An origami flower bouquet I made for my bestfriend 3 years ago as birthday gift. It's now in my apartment because she, unfortunately, had left... her house and moved in with me. 

I used to give out paper flowers to my friends...

It's cute until you realize every each one of those are fruits of my panic attacks.


ANYWAYS...

I made a petal through grasshopper...



Using the lofted petal .. I started to experiment how to assemble them...



Settled on this one


...And made these



Reflection:

Although, I know how to use grasshopper and I understand the concept somehow it's still not clicking in my head on what I can do with it. Although I visited other people's blogposts and were so at awe at their amazing creations specially the one using animation in their project. I would like to learn it next!!!

Comments

Popular Posts